Company HistoryThe pioneer years
Our history begins in 1950, with the foundation of the Zhenyi Second Tea Factory (振益第二茶厂). Its production and exportation focused mainly on black tea at first, but added oolong tea, green tea and Sencha in 1968 when the company regrouped and expanded it production line. For the past many years Horng Yih brought its team to all over the world to find the best tea gardens and brought high-quality teas into Taiwan hand-made tea market and catering market. It built also oversea factories to have fully, strict control from tea plantation, fertilization, plucking, making to exportation to provide both the domestic and international market the best teas.